1) ENTIRE HOUSE - $4000 per week (7 nights, usually Sunday to Sunday)
- Three bedrooms: Gasp Room, Boat Room, & Gatehouse Suite
- Four beds, Four baths 3 in-room --one in hallway (2 tubs with showers and 2 shower stalls)
- Two full kitchens
- Three separate oceanview decks
2) PARTIAL HOUSE $2500 per week (7 nights, usually Sunday to Sunday)
- Includes Gasp Room & Boat Room
- One king bed & one queen
- Two in-room baths & one hallway bath
- One full kitchen
- Two ocean view decks
3) GATEHOUSE SUITE - $1500 per week (7 nights, usually Sunday to Sunday)
- Queen and full pull-out sleeper
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Full kitchen island, sunken sink and island seating
- Large screen TV
- Separate bedroom area
- Separate kitchen area
- Separate living room area
TV, King bed, in-room bath, ceiling fan, ocean view deck, fireplace, a very dramatic over-sized L-shaped room.
Dusty rose carpeting and a stepdown sitting area with marble and wrought iron bistro table with chairs. View glass panels on two entire sides.
TV, Queen bed, in-room bath, ceiling fan, ocean view deck. Extremely cute boat theme with sculptured wallpaper and light tan wall to wall carpeting. Trapezoid window leading to ocean view deck. Theme pictures and photographs add to the unique charm of this space.
GATEHOUSE SUITE (with private entrance)
Oversized L-shaped room with bookcase divider creating living room area, full kitchen area with sunken sink island and bar stool seating. Living room area has pull-out full bed. View glass everywhere. Make memories here!